Coronavirus: Holiday Travel, Vaccine Hesitancy and Misinformation
Listen to a replay of the event above
Join AARP for a conversation with U.S. Surgeon General, Dr. Vivek H. Murthy. Vice Admiral Murthy will answer your questions and discuss how to stay safe and protected this holiday season, COVID vaccine hesitancy and the impact of misinformation. As families prepare to convene for the holidays many are concerned about family safety, vaccine effectiveness and protocols, and how to discern fact from misinformation surrounding COVID.
This event will focus on:
- How to stay safe and protected during family gatherings and holiday travel
- Vaccine hesitancy, it’s impact and what’s driving lower vaccination rates
- Misinformation and its influence on people’s adoption of COVID vaccines and treatment
- Vivek Murthy, M.D., U.S. Surgeon General
- Alex Mahadevan, Director, MediaWise
For the latest coronavirus news and advice, go to AARP.org/coronavirus.
Replay previous AARP Coronavirus Tele-Town Halls